1 Year Press Play
1 year course with Emma Gregory
October 6th, 2020 – July 6th, 2021
9:30am – 12:30pm
A one year course designed to help you understand and sustain your working practice and develop research strategies.
This course intends to develop to your capabilities as a professional by increasing knowledge, skills and personal qualities appropriate for your professional practice through this highly developed programme of processes and activities. This is also an opportunity for you to engage with other artists, exchange ideas and plan a year end exhibition together.
During the course you will:
- meet a group of like-minded artist at a similar stage developmentally
- become more conscious of the issues and interests at the heart of your practice
- develop a deeper understanding of what the research element is or might be within your practice, and what you need to sustain it
- achieve more confidence in relation to exposure and criticism of your own work
- feel more light hearted about the future!